This Mexican dip is one of our favorite dips to serve over the holidays or special event and os a hit with guests.
We serve this dip right out of the oven onto a warming plate to keep this dish warm.
1 pound ground beef
Pepper to taste
Low Sodium Taco Seasoning
1 (15.5 ounce) can refried beans
2 cups shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend
Sliced Black Olives
Sour cream (optional)
1. Cook ground beef and Taco Seasoning in a large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is brown. Drain fat.
2. Season with pepper.
3. Spoon & spread refried beans to the bottom of pie plate or your favourite dish
4. Layer the following in order: ground beef, cheese, and top with black olives
5. Alternative layers: refried beans, ground beef, guacamole, salsa, sour cream Cheese, and top with black olives
6. Place dip in a pre-heated oven at 350. Serve once the dip is warm through out and cheese is melted.
7. Consider serving the dip on a hot plate or slow cooker to ensure the mixture remains warn though out your event.
2 Responses to “Hot Mexican Dip”
I love refried beans and this looks like the perfect combination for dipping. Thanks Murlo!
[…] Hot Mexican Dip — […]