We enjoy this tasty shrimp dip over the Christmas season and special occasions. The bonus? It has cream cheese!
1 – 250g light cream cheese
1/4 cup Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1 and 1/2 cups seafood cocktail sauce
2 cans cocktail shrimp (106 g)
2 cups shredded mozzarella or marble cheese
1 green onion, chopped
1. Mix first three ingredients together. Spread over an 9” X 13”pan.
2. Spread shrimp over cheese mixture.
3. Add a layer of seafood sauce
4. Top with Mozzarella cheese and green onions over mixture
5. Cover and chill 2-3 hours before serving.
Note: We often make enough to divide into 3 – 5” X 7” tin foil pans with lids. This dip freezes well and is a great dip to have on hand