Our homemade cheeseburger pizza is a hit. We prepare our own pizza dough and bake all our homemade pizza’s on a pizza stone for an evenly cooked crispy crust.
See our simple pizza dough recipe for this great tasting comfort food.
Check our Recipe Blog for more pizza ideas!
1 small can tomato paste (156 ml)
2/3 lb ground beef
1.5 C fresh mushrooms – thinly sliced
1/2 C diced green pepper
1 onion – thinly sliced & rings separated
2 C shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 C cheddar cheese
- Fry ground beef until brown
- Pace pizza stone in cold oven then pre-heat to 400 deg.
- Transfer the rolled pizza dough onto the pre-heated pizza stone (careful, the stone will be hot).
- Use a fork to make holes across the dough surface.
- Cook at 400 Fahrenheit for 7-10 minutes
- Remove from oven
- Add tomato paste and Italian seasoning mixture
- Layer ground beef, mushrooms, green pepper, onion and Mozzarella cheese
- Place in middle of oven for 20 minutes
- Once cooked, place pizza under the broiler to brown cheese (optional)
- Create as you like. Enjoy!