This recipe combines our two favourite food items, Shrimp and vermicelli pasta. We’re confident you will agree and look forward to hearing your comments. Serves 4
7 ounces raw shrimp peeled and deveined
1/2 Cup Murlo’s Roasted Tomatoes *
2 Tbsp Classico Basil Pesto
1/2 vegetable or chicken stock
7 ounces vermicelli or angel hair pasta
1. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.
2. In a large frying pan place a Tbsp of butter.
3. Add the shrimp and cook on one side over medium heat, turn over and add the tomatoes and pesto and stock. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Drain pasta and add to frying pan.
5. Toss to coat the pasta, plate and enjoy with a salad of choice and some ciabatta bread.
*substitute 1/2 cup cut cherry tomatoes, 1 tsp basil, 1 tsp oregano, 1/2 tsp minced garlic