This recipe is is simple to create with a lot of flavour and has become one of our favourites. Serves 4
one large chicken breast chopped into 1” cubes (pork can be substituted)
3Tbsp canola oil
1-17 oz bag of frozen Thai Stir Fry Vegetables
1/3 Cup peanut Butter
10 oz angle hair pasta (or vermicelli)*
1tsp chilli flakes**
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup water or vegetable stock
1. In a large frying pan heat the oil using medium high heat
2. Fry chicken cubes until golden and remove from pan.
3. Put the full frozen bag of Thai Stir Fry Vegetables into pan, stir continuously until cooked, remove from pan.
4. Add chilli flakes , salt and peanut butter to pan turning heat to medium
5. Continue to stir peanut butter while slowly adding the liquid.
You want the consistency of a thin gravy.
6. In the meantime in a large pot cook the angle hair pasta and drain.
7. Place the chicken, vegetables, and noodles into the pan, stirring to coat
all ingredients with the peanut sauce.
* we use approximately 1/3 of the Catelli brand in the small box.
**not all chili flakes are the same, Start with perhaps 1/2 tsp and add to your preferred spice level.