This creamy elbow pasta is simple and quick to prepare for a summer picnic.
3.5C mini elbow pasta
8 qts water
.5C canola oil
2Tbsp of Mrs. Dash Original Blend
.5C marble cheese
.5 cup diced green onions tops
.5 cup diced green pepper
Salt water to taste
1. Place pasta in boiling water, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes until tender.
2. Strain pasta and place in large bowl
3. Add canola oil to pasta to keep it from sticking and reduce liquid absorption (optional)
4. Place in refrigerator to cool.
5. milk*, mayonnaise*, dill, Mrs. Dash Original Blend
6. Pour over cool pasta and mix
7. Cut cheese into small cubes*, dice green onions tops, dice green pepper to salad and combine
* your choice of cheese and the amount of milk & mayonnaise