This is a simple egg noodle recipe for any dish requiring noodles or you simply want to add a little extra to your favorite dish.
1 cup Semolina Flour
1 large egg
2.5 TBSP water
1 TBSP cooking oil
1. Mix egg noodle ingredients.
2. Knead mixture until you have very smooth texture and dough bounces back when poked. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 30 minutes.
3. Using a pasta machine or rolling pin.
4. Roll 1/4 of the dough at a time. Roll to 1/16th of an inch thickness.
5. Allow the pasta sheets to dry slightly then put through the pasta cutter. Alternatively, roll the pasta sheets from the long edge and slice into strips with a sharp knife or kitchen shears.
6. Spread noodles out on a kitchen towel and allow to dry.
7. Once the vegetables in the soup pot are tender bring the pot to a boil and add the egg noodles.
Note: Homemade pasta cooks very fast, adding the noodles 3 minutes before serving will ensure the noodles are not over cooked.