Our homemade pepperoni and mushroom pizza is a hit. We prepare our own pizza dough and bake all our homemade pizza’s on a pizza stone for an evenly cooked crispy crust. This recipe serves 8.
See our homemade pizza dough recipe at our Murlo Blog. Our pizza dough recipe provides an excellent base for any pizza you wish to create. Add herbs to the recipe for additional flavour!
1 small can tomato paste (156 ml)
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
1 C thinly sliced pepperoni
1.5 C fresh mushrooms – thinly sliced
1/2 C diced green pepper
1 small onion – thinly sliced & rings separated
2 C shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. Place pizza stone in cold oven then pre-heat to 400
2. Transfer the rolled out pizza dough onto the pre-heated pizza stone (careful, the stone will be hot). Use a fork to make a few holes across the dough surface.
3. Cook 400 Fahrenheit for 7-10 minutes
4. Remove from oven
5. Add tomato paste and Italian seasoning mixture
6. Layer pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper, onion, and finally Mozzarella cheese
7. Place in middle of oven for 20 minutes.
8. Place pizza under the broiler to brown cheese (optional)
9. Create as you like and enjoy!