The Canadian Caesar is a classic drink using a combination of ingredients.
The amount of Worcestershire Sauce and Tabasco Sauce amount you use from the recipe below is entirely up to you. I like a lot of Worcestershire Sauce for extra flavour making the drink darker in colour I also like a little more heat so I will add extra Tabasco Sauce.
Have fun adjusting indigents to suit your taste!
10 ounce glass
Celery salt to rim glass
1.5 ounce vodka
Regular Clamato juice (Spicy Clamato: optional)
Worcestershire Sauce to taste
Tabasco Sauce to taste
Ice cubes as needed
Garnish is optional and is only limited to your imagination!
1. Pour a 2-3 tablespoon of lemon or lime or water in a small bowl.
2. Add celery salt to a second small bowl.
3. Dip the rim of the cocktail glass in the liquid bowl then press the rim into the celery salt bowl.
4. Pour vodka, clamato juice, Worcestershire Sauce and Tabasco Sauce. Mix well.
5. Add a stalk of celery for a traditional Canadian Caesar garnish. There are no rules so add any garnish combination you wish!
6. Add ice to the glass.